Availability: Out of stock
Product DetailsCLASSIC STYLE SERIES - Often referred to as floor mats? Husky Liners the original Floor Liners are engineered to fit the complex contours of your vehicle's carpeted floor boards, trunks, and cargo areas. The Husky Floor Liners form-fit design and raised containment walls will help keep your carpet clean even in the worst weather conditions. Fluid containment ribs and treads channel messes away from your shoes. This unique design keeps mud, snow, water and debris off your vehicle's expensive, hard to clean carpet. Husky Floor Liners are easy to clean and built to last with a lifetime warranty against cracking and breaking. Our patented rubberized material withstands most harmful chemicals including oil, gas, and battery acid. To help prevent your liners from shifting, most front and rear seat Floor Liners are designed with our patented "SPiN" (STA-PUT Nibs) technology. The anti-shift Nibs on the back of the liner grip the carpet and help hold your liner in place without the use of additional fasteners. Proudly engineered and manufactured in the USA. Offering applications for most of today's popular cars, cross-overs, sport utilities, and trucks? Husky Liners brand Floor Liners'? proven protection!
Is Universal No Features
- Tray-like design contains more spills and mess while providing better coverage and protection than factory floor mats
- Tough & Durable patented rubberized material is resistant to most chemicals and minimizes cargo shifting.
- Custom Fit designed using the latest in laser scanning technology to fit the complex surfaces of your specific vehicle's floorboard.
- Patented Nibs help keep the liner from shifting
- Rubberized non-slippery surface minimizes cargo shifting
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Made in the USA
- Front & Back Seat Floor Liners are sold separately
- Available for Front Seat, 2nd Seat, 3rd Seat, Center Hump and Cargo in Black, Grey or Tan
Thoroughbred Detail N/A
Love These! posted on 3/25/15 by Truck Lover
Price Value Quality
Love these, very easy to just take out and spray down with the hose and keep my ride clean! Thanks Thoroughbred Trucks!
Write Your Own Review